What is a "Folly Feast Fashion and Flirt Fling"?
- Fashion Dress up fancy for the all night Costume Ball.
- Feast There is a fabulous Feast - a delicious way to start the evening.
- Folly All 28 hotel rooms, the Saloon, and the Wedding Chapel have different themes/events all night long! (email me if you'd like to host a theme room.)
- Flirt The mood is turn-of-the-century and the style is extravagant, polite and sexy.
- Fling A brief period of indulging one's impulses.
- Just to be clear, the Folly Feast is a polite and sexy party, not a sex party.
As defined by www.thefreedictionary.com...only somewhat selective and very slightly modified, but without changing the meanings.
- Foolish behavior: absurdity, foolery, foolishness, idiocy, imbecility, insanity, lunacy, madness, nonsense, preposterousness, senselessness, silliness, tomfoolery, zaniness. Informal: craziness.
- A large, elaborately prepared meal, usually for many persons and often accompanied by entertainment; a banquet.
- A meal that is well prepared and abundantly enjoyed.
- A periodic festival commemorating an event or honoring a god or saint.
- Something giving great pleasure or satisfaction: an event that is a veritable feast for the mind.
- The prevailing style or custom, as in dress or behavior: in high fashion.
- Something, such as a garment, that is in the current mode: a swimsuit that is the latest fashion.
- The style characteristic of the social elite: a man of fashion.
- Manner or mode; way: Set the table in this fashion.
- A personal, often idiosyncratic manner: played the violin in his own curious fashion.
- Kind or variety; sort: people of all fashions.
- Shape or form; configuration.
- Meaning #1: a seductive man or woman
Synonyms: coquette, vamp, vamper, minx, tease, prickteaser
- Meaning #2: playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest
Synonyms: flirting, flirtation, coquetry, dalliance, toying
- Bastardized. The act of flinging: Participating in a Folly Feast Fashion and Flirt Fling.
- A brief period of indulging one's impulses.
- Informal. A usually brief attempt or effort: You take a fling at going to a Folly Feast Fashion and Flirt Fling.
- A brief sexual, romantic relationship or short term marriage.
- Custom. An event or elaborate costume ball such as the Folly Feast Fashion and Flirt Fling.
Come join us in this debaucherous fling of FLINGS!